So, we’ve gone over the reasons to use a travel consultant, as opposed to going it alone when planning your next vacation. But we still hear people asking, “What exactly do you do?”
Allow us to drill down a bit more and give some specific examples of areas where Dream Destinations Unlimited can be of service to you, your family, your friends, or anyone else who ever has the whim of a thought of a vacation floating through their mind. (That’s a hint: we appreciate word-of-mouth advertising more than anything else in the world, so please feel free to share if you have a great experience with us!)
Simply put, Dream Destinations Unlimited would like to be your one-stop shop for all your travel/vacation needs. Although we specialize in cruises and Caribbean Destinations, we are trained in planning and booking everything: cruises, honeymoon vacations, all-inclusive resort vacations, airfare, hotels and lodging, airport/hotel transfers, group travel and onsite transportation. In addition, we are happy to provide you with options for points of interest, events, private/guided tours or excursions, and even dining reservations once you reach your vacation destination. For inexperienced international travelers, we provide additional international travel counseling and information (passports, currencies, cultural considerations, etc). And we will recommend and guide you in selecting a travel insurance plan, to fully protect your travel investment.
Our #1 goal is to create a travel experience for you that is consistent with your dreams, expectations, personal preferences and budget. We want to provide you with exceptional value and we want all of our clients to feel like VIP clients, because that is what they are.
How exactly do we plan to earn your business? This is how a typical vacation planning experience with one of our travel consultants will go:
- Complimentary Travel Consultation – ALL of our prospective clients receive a complimentary travel consultation before any work on the trip begins. This is an opportunity for us to share how we do business with you. But, more importantly, it is a chance for us to ask you as many questions as we can to discover what your true travel goals and desires are…so we can match you with your perfect, custom vacation experience! Thanks to the digital age, this consultation can take place in person, by phone, via Skype or e-mail, or any way that is most convenient for you.
- In-Depth Research – With access to literally thousands of suppliers, promotions and all the latest travel industry breaking news, we will put in as much time as necessary to search for a vacation that most closely matches your needs. It is important to us to find something you will truly enjoy that will leave you feeling that you received the highest value for your vacation investment.
- Comprehensive Destination Reports/Itinerary Suggestions – Using an industry tool called Travel42, we will be able to send you full-color, organized, detailed destination reports and itineraries, for your review in the research process. These reports will provide you with special details about your destination, along with multiple lodging, entertainment, event and even dining options. These reports are free to you and included with our first class service.
- Booking – Once you have decided on a location and we have worked together to make decisions on each aspect of your vacation, we are happy to book all portions of your travel for you. At this point, we will be able to fully lay out the financial side of things and present you with your payment plan.
- Monitoring – If you have booked anything with price protection, we will monitor any promotions or sales that come up between booking and the time of travel. In some cases, the supplier (like a cruise line) will match best prices and take money off of the final payment due. As your vacation approaches, we will continue to monitor airline schedules, destination-specific breaking news, etc. We will immediately pass along to you any news or information that could affect your travel.
- On Call During Travel – While you are traveling, we will be ready and available to assist you 24/7, should any needs arise. You will have your consultants direct cell, so you can reach them at any time of day or night.
- Post-Travel – Dream Destinations Unlimited is happy to take into account any ideas for future travel and will monitor incoming promotions and specials and notify you if there is anything that could be of great value to you. We will keep your personal travel preferences on file, so the next time you book with us, we will know what you love and be fully prepared to provide it for you.
We hope you’ll consider contacting us to talk about your next vacation.